From idea to product in six steps (240h):
Teaching language: mainly English ; some professional conferences could be given in French. Sensory experiments and marketing aspects will be necessarily in French & English. A minimum of B1 level in English is recommended.
The specialized end-course corresponds to M.Sc. level. Positions can be found either in
the food industry or in the cosmetic industry:
• Research & Development (formulation,
ingredients sourcing, reverse formulation…),
• Product management,
• Marketing, project management.
- Only specialized end-course in France proposed in English language
- Participation in the national competition Ecotrophelia
- The projects are given by industrial partners